STUDENT MINISTRIES PASTOR
~ Immediate Opening ~
Please click below to view and download the description and details of this position:
Click below to view and download our Frequently Asked Questions regarding Student Ministries and our church:
– – – – – – – – – –
HOW TO APPLY
After reviewing the documentation above and on ChurchStaffing.com, and investigating our congregation, please carefully considering what is desired for this position. Then, if you are interested in the position, please submit the following:
- Resumé, including a personal email or cover letter
- References (at least three)
- Other relevant information (see job description above and job post on ChurchStaffing.com)
We highly recommend you include any additional information with your resumé, such as:
- Audio or video samples / channels of any and all of your teachings.
- Other media (YouTube video, all social media information, photos, etc.)
- Character profiles and Personality type such as Strengths Finder, DISC profile, Myers-Briggs, Enneagram, Love Language, Spiritual Gifts, Culture Index, etc.
SUBMIT ABOVE INFORMATION TO: email@example.com
NOTE: DO NOT APPLY THROUGH CHURCHSTAFFING.COM
Any resumes sent to LifePointe Christian Church through any other channels besides firstname.lastname@example.org (i.e. ChurchStaffing.com, LifePointe staff member emails, etc.) will NOT be considered.