Director of Finance
Donna and I married in 1980 and we have 3 adult children and 7 wonderful grandchildren.
- 4 Years in the Air Force-Air Traffic Control/Radar Ops.
- BA in Communications
- USC Master Courses in Acct., Strategic Planning and Decision Making
- 36 years with Raley’s in Operations, Buying and Merchandising
- Toastmasters Charter Member
- Elder, Pastoral Care and Concern, Discipleship and Jr. High Ministry
I’ve been a LifePointe staff member since September 2015.
“Knowing God” by J. I. Packer, “Hear Me When I Call” by Charles Swindoll, “The Ways of the Alongsider” by Bill Mowry.
I love playing tennis with my grandson, coin collecting and time with my family in any shape or form.
Our kids are the highlight…. Our eldest is a homeschooling mother of 5 and her husband is a CHP Officer. Our middle daughter is a Baker and is engaged to a rice farmer from Colusa. Our son is a Sacramento Police Officer, married to an assistant to the head of Elk Grove code enforcement, and they have 2 kids. Donna and I couldn’t be happier about the blessings they have provided.
Philippians 4:6-7 “Do not be anxious anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God that passes all understanding will guard your heart and your mind in Christ Jesus.”
FAVORITE TYPES OF MUSIC
Christian Music (KLove), Country and Folksy-Acoustic (Ed Sheeran)