Once again, we’ll be helping families in need through Love INC. Join us for our annual Church of the Week service opportunity. Volunteer to sort clothes, deliver items, or pray with families in need. Trucks are also needed for deliveries.
Be prepared to have fun and work hard. Here are some things to consider as you prepare for your volunteer day:
- Morning volunteers may help sort clothes, man phones, or deliver furniture.
- Afternoon and evening shifts help stage furniture and household items and deliver them to families in need.
- WE ALSO NEED TRUCKS AND HAULING VEHICLES! Even if you are unable to volunteer, your truck will be the blessing you provide!
Sign up early: The sooner you sign up, the sooner a family in need will be contacted to receive items.
- Be prepared: Bring bottled water and be sure to eat before you come. Bring a warm jacket. If you have them, bring work gloves, flashlights (delivery location may not be well lit), and basic building tools.
- Make it a family event! (but please have young children watched at home due to heavy equipment, hauling, and delivering of items that may not be age appropriate.)
- Smile and show God’s love. Some of the best times are spent talking, praying and laughing with the families we go to serve.
QUESIONS? Contact Cyndi Muscat at Cyndi.Muscat@gmail.com